Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A little late -Steppes

Steppes 
 A bit late getting this post out this week.  I did want to finish the piece above so I delayed posting until I had got it to a point close to done.  A portrait study - trying to get likeness.  I have posted a few sketches of folks in different poses.  I have been doing these everyday.  I am doing them in pencil also.  With the oil painting I held off on the portraits until I got some zinc white - which I got today. I did push ahead with the wolf study.  I will do another pass to push the darks and lights and put in the tree.  
Portrait study 33

After Alfred_Wierusz-Kowalski_-_Samotny_wilk

Sketches 36

Sketches 37 


3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...