Monday, November 6, 2017

Mask

Mask Inktober 31 
 The last of Inktober is here.  I spent more time on them than last year and tried some different inking techniques.  The most useful thing from this year was coming up with the design in a more systematic way and drawing practice. The ones at the start of the month went straight to ink but by the end I was pencilling then drawing.  
Did a selfportrait for Nov 1st but kept it straight forward.  
I also kept working on the series of paintings using the Flemish method.  I have 3 running simultaneously now -all copies to focus on the process. 

Found Inktober 30

Selfportrait
After Rubens b

After Rubens a




3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...