Monday, December 4, 2017

Ant -Spider

Ant -Spider

The first 2 sketches in ink were following along with Bjorn Hurris stream on Twitch.  He streams early in the morning so its a good way for me to stay punctual with my day.  Besides that they are very informative.  The spider one I decided to work on in Photoshop just to play around.  


Troll -Dinosaur

The portrait is practice using a reference from  Grigoriy Peppo on Twitch.  He usually works traditionally but this one he also did digitally.  He has a lot of knowledge around traditional media and portraiture with a bit of philosophy thrown in and always entertaining.

Portrait study 33
 The others are just random figure sketches to practice poses.  
Sketches 38

Sketches 39

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...