Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Start




This is my first post on my first blog. I had a few false starts before this but I have a feeling this will a serious effort- until tomorrow.
I suppose I should set some agenda as to what will be the scope and content of this page. for the most part I am going to use this space to track my artistic efforts. I work full time and in the 'present economic climate' I should be glad of that but in the past 2 years I have put a bit of effort into developing my skills mostly in photoshop and oils and I want to push this further. I hope to use this space to document that effort and maybe some other folks will join in?

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...