Thursday, August 6, 2020

Antibody test

Antibody test 3D Model
Full video is here    https://vimeo.com/445199206


Another instructional video.  This one is looking at the Covid-19 antibody test.  This test is not used for detecting cases.  An RNA detections system using RTPCR is used for that.  This one is useful for figuring out if someone was exposed to the virus previously and is really important when developing vaccines.  It can be used to assess the strength of the immune response or the efficacy of a vaccine candidate.  

It is made up multiple steps and I have made multiple 2D representations of this kind of method.  This is a 3D approach.  I have not seen many of these so it was a good exercise to model the assets out figure out camera angles ect.


Antibody modeling
Assets trials
Antibody test models
Final models



To make it as efficently as possible I created one major scene and set up multiple angles to capture the important details.
3D model  scene with cameras
Main scene with cameras


The cutting together of all the resuting scenes with text was a bigger task than I had budgeted.  Some of the difficulties could hve been overcome by shooting better.  All in all given the scale of the task  (the largest so far)  I was happy enough with the outcome
If you have any questions let me know.

3D animation editing
3D animation editing




Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...