Monday, August 17, 2020

Footie guy




Fall guys  game with Sligo Rovers strip
Sligo Rovers Fall guy

Been watching alot of Fall Guys game play and really liked the aesthetic.  
I did not buy the game as I was worried it would become a major time sink.  
What I did think would be fun would be to model some elements in Blender. For the player models I made one up in my home town football strip of Sligo Rovers (stripes).  Another model is based off one of the most popular snacks in Ireland - Tayto crisps.  The mascot looks like this.  

Image
Mr Tayto


Tayto guy as fall guys model
Tayto guy 

It was a fun exercise and the success of the game is based on the simplicity of the basic design.  

Footie guy mesh
Footie guy mesh



Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...