Switching back to some traditional watercolour for the most part. These were done as practice pieces just to get more comfortable with the medium. Apologies for the late post but I have been busy with client work - not a bad complaint. I think I need heavier paper to do a looser style.
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Animal paintings
Switching back to some traditional watercolour for the most part. These were done as practice pieces just to get more comfortable with the medium. Apologies for the late post but I have been busy with client work - not a bad complaint. I think I need heavier paper to do a looser style.
2026 A lot going on
So it seems I am destine to post to this blog just once a year. My update last year focused on how hostile social media had become and ho...
-
Put together a reel of my most recent 3D work. This was all done in Blender and has client work and some personal work. The personal pro...
-
Abandoned hospital-Interior 3 Though still part of the series of interiors this one was not a speedpaint. I took some time and tri...
-
Hand Speedpaint A nother 2 hour speedpaint for the DA speedpaint group. I pushed the colours beyond those in the reference. The re...
-
So it seems I am destine to post to this blog just once a year. My update last year focused on how hostile social media had become and ho...




