Friday, September 6, 2019

Anvil Modeling

Anvil


I finally managed to finish the epic tutorial series by Blender Guru.  I started it at the start of August - did the basic modeling and then had to drop it to do other work and then got back to it in September.  It was well worth doing as I had not done any UV unwrapping or baking and I feel I got a good grounding in that. So if you are starting out it is a good project to do.   





On a side note I could have easily not returned to this series to complete it.  I know there is a high attrition rate on open source learning I was interested in the fall off in numbers.  Using views you can get a sense of how challenging it is to keep going through these kinds of series.  The final videos had one tenth of the views of those at the start.   





3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...