A diary of my adventures in art from painting to 3D animation. I have added work over 16 years so it has become a record of my changing abilities and interests. Contact me if you have any questions.
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Ship sketch
Ship Sketch
Landing
Did a ship sketch. It fell out of some loose doodling. It is in contrast to all the figure stuff I am doing at the moment so some contrast. I decided to push it a little further. Not much ink sketching this week which is ironic for inktober but it was nice to do some digital sketching for a change. The second image is a work in progress. Will finish it this week and get started on the next one. The other mutifugure image I was working on got chewed up in a hard drive crash. I will review and decide if I want to continue it.