Thursday, November 29, 2018

Cutie

Cutie
I have been doing a few different projects - the big ones for my portfolio and some commission work so I chopping and changing between diverse projects. I have the preliminary work for an oil painting.  I worked in stages including a dead layer.   For a larger portfolio piece which is an interior scene I did some quick value studies.  


I started that work and have started streaming on Twitch.  I am currently streaming between 9 pm and 11 pm  GMT weekdays.  Come by and say hello.

 Cutie was a break from all the serious stuff. 

oil painting lines

oil painting umber

oil painting dead layer





interior study 6

Interior study 7

interior study 8


interior study 9 
interior study 10

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...