Sunday, November 3, 2013

Self Portrait Day 2013

Self Portrait 2013
November 1st rolled around International self portrait day and I had a go again.  I completed a version on the day and posted it on conceptart.org.  Truth be told I did it at the end of the day and was exhausted so not my best effort.  I spent a little more time at the weekend to bring it to a more satisfactory state.    Self portraits are tough.

Rembrandt did a number of self portraits through his life.  They have been put together in this video.  The power of his work is in evidence as for me I get a sense of the man who painted each one of these as he experienced a rise and wane in fortunes.  

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...