Thursday, November 14, 2013

Trex spitpaint

Trex spitpaint
I succumbed to the current fad of spitpainting and had a few goes. This one is from yesterday trex.  I guess it might be a good way of getting used to coming up with ideas quickly under pressure and putting things down and developing them quickly to see how they work. To be honest for me I think I would need a lot more experience for it to be of benefit.  But. They are  fun. These have been a good way of tinkering for a short time and producing something. I have been really time poor these past few weeks and this is set to be the case until Christmas.   My PC packed in so I am back on a windows Vista laptop.  Good times.  Cant wait until Christmas when I can make up for this lack of progress.

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...