Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tomos Moped Oil Painting

I have been really bogged down with work since the holidays and have not had time to do as much art work as I would wish.  I really want to get a big project going but have not had the time.  Frustrating - but I got to eat and pay my dues to the Irish Government so they can pay the poor bankers.  
Anyway during the last break when I got to paint I wanted to do something different . I chose my Tomos Targa moped as though I really am fond of it but I will most likely have to part with it in my next move.  In advance of this I though it would make a good subject.  It is an oil on canvas, 16 x 20".  It took about 20 hours to complete.



Other oil paintings

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...