Monday, July 8, 2013

Abandoned place - Speedpaint 4

Abandoned place - Speedpaint 4
Another speedpaint from the DA speedpaint group. The reference was from decay-stock on DA.  This wraps up the interior studies for now.   I started this series without much of a strategy to get any sort of result.  I have tried a few things but for me the most important thing has been to plan the approach - putting in major shapes building up from the background to the foreground.  So with imaginative stuff it will be even more important to have a good idea of where the image is going. Will try and incorporate more interiors to get some practice.  

 


Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...