Thursday, July 4, 2019

House -Watercolour render in Photoshop

 House Render 
 Back to 2D and Photoshop.  I wanted to try and get as close as I could to watercolour render.  This was based off a google maps roadside capture.  I layed in the structure as I usually would.  I modified a brush to give a pressure sensitive line and with a dual brush setting added some randomness to the line.  For the watercolour pen I played around mostly with scattering and added wet edges and build up.  With these tow tools I rendered out.  I kept the palette light to mimic the watercolour feel.



Structure

LIne work with modified brush

Brushes

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...