Monday, July 22, 2013

Baroque Sofa Study

Baroque Sofa Study


Thought I had got the last of these posted but no -one was still lurking.  A study from the speedpaint study group on DA.   Reference from two-ladies-stocks.   

I am fortunate to have 2 monitors to work from.  I usually put ref on 1 and work from the other.   A continuing issue that I kind of ignored was that they were not matched for colour and brightness.  I started Livestreaming and the default monitor for their software is the second monitor.  This has forced me to eventually try and balance them both as best I can.  The reason I mention this is that this was started on Livestream and was a much darker image when I compared to the ref.  I spent some time trying to correct it so this did go over the 2 hours. 

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...