Friday, May 24, 2019

Venture into 3d (again)

landscape lowpoly blender
First 3d in a while 


I think this is the first time I have shown any 3d work on this blog.  I started out learning 3d way back when.  I did some tuts in Maya and decided the software was too cumbersome for 1 person to work on projects at a reasonable rate and my 2d skills were too poor to model well.  That was about 10 years ago. Well the software and myself (I hope) have improved so I thought it would be useful to get some skills in 3d.  I decided to use Blender primarily because it is free but also because I have noticed more folks using it. So I went back to the tutorials and have been working through them with varying success,  This was the first one a tutorial by  CG geek  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lj643VmTsg&t=867s.  



landscape lowpoly blender
landscape lowpoly blender 




Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...