Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Scriptorii

Scriptorii
Scriptorii

Scriptorii sketch
Scriptorii sketch
Had to finish this one up before I left for Industry Workshops.  Another character requested by smrvl.  It stayed pretty close to the sketch but I think the sketch is a bit more moody.  The maps are based on some 17th and 18th century real maps -  beautiful to look at.  
That is it for full on characters for now.  I will keep working on them but I want to shift focus to environments and work on a process for them.  
  I was at Industry workshops at the weekend which definitely gave me some food for thought.  I will share some of what was on show in a later post.  

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...