Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A lot of WIP

Aerial Attack - WIP
Aerial Attack - WIP

Aerial Attack-colour  WIP
Aerial Attack-colour  WIP

This week I am in the middle of a few projects.  The plan for the aerial attack is to complete it in oils on a 30 cm x 40 cm panel.  I did the roughs in Photoshop but this will be transferred to the panel.  When doing this I came across a really good visual development series CG World entry.JP by Ishiko Ito.  Its in Japanese but is readable with google translate if you have no Japanese.  It is the most comprehensive and well explained resource I have seen on building an image.  

The other challenge I have set my self is to design more characters - I will try to finish as many as I can and try a few different approaches.  These are 30 minute sketches.  So lots to complete.


small orc - sketch
small orc - sketch

brawler - sketch
brawler - sketch

druid -sketch
druid -sketch

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...