Monday, September 11, 2017

Camel Still life Study


Camel Still life Study
I had hoped to have finished two other larger more involved pieces by now but I still need to do more work on them.  In the meantime here are the studies from this week. This is the first still life I have done in a while.  Took about 2 hours.  I did it just to get some practice with materials. Below are some of the ink sketches.  Each about 30 minutes from photos.  The ice sketch is a from a painting  Edward Seago .   I am trying to cycle through different subjects and  get as much diversity as I can.  The knights are fun to do in ink. 

Trees Landscape ink
Photo study ink 
Ice Landscape ink

Still life ink
Portrait ink



Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...