Tuesday, November 29, 2016

More ink

Mountains 

Frog

Frog guy
 My time available to do this work was reduced considerably in the past few weeks.  Working in ink was a great alternative as I could stop and start conveniently. Not very good at imaginative landscapes but it was very easy to work on this one.  The frog is a study from a photograph and then something from imagination to get some of it to stick.  Still working digitally just nothing to a finished level yet. 
 Its getting towards the end of the year and a little bit of reflection is inevitable.  I think I have tried a lot of new things this year , some more successful than others  and I have started thinking about next year.  I would like to put a bit more focus on training and putting together a portfolio to get some work. More to follow. 

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...