Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Touch of Evil - Bloodsports 16 Final

A Touch of Evil - Bloodsports 16 Final
 This is the final image for Bloodsports 16- The Big Rig.  The Judas Priest track was 'A Touch of Evil'.  Did not really stick with the brief as it was to convey a mood-Not really a big part of this image.  I was not super happy with the alien design.  You can see the fiddle farting that went on with that bad boy in the gif.  I thought about going back and redesigning something a bit more reminiscent of Alien.  In the end I didn't and it ended up looking more like a homage to 1950s movie creature design. Kind of went with the image. Not quite what was required but I had some fun.  




Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...