Sunday, April 1, 2012

Figure studies -1-watercolour


Full Figure 1
Full Figure 2

This was some figure drawing practice .  I also  wanted to have some watercolour practice.  This was the first time I tried watercolours.  I had previously tried watercolour pencils.  The paints are harder as you have to control edges.  The watercolours will take practice as you have to work light to dark.  What they would undoubtedly do is make me more disciplined as you have to have a plan before you start.   I repeated the same study the next day with a slightly different approach. The reference was from Inspirational Artworks.  There are an unbelievable number of anatomy learning tools available there. 

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...