Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Swamp Elder Studies part 2



To get some more studies in for the swamp elder challenge I did a study of a portion of a painting by Frederic Edwin Church titled Heart of the Andes. 


Heart of the Andes  Photoshop study

It was recently  profiled on Charley Parkers Lines and Colours blog.  I would have liked to have worked more on this but time was moving on.  

I had some photos from a swamp I took a tour in, which was outside New Orleans and I did a quick study from one. This I should have definitely spent more time on.


Swamp study

Anyway time had run out and I need to forge ahead and put the image together.  The final part was a very quick set of alligator studies. 


Alligators Study


Time was up.  Had to get an image together. 

3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...