Thursday, July 22, 2021

Showreel

 





Think this is the longest break in posting since I started this blog. 

I have been busy with NDA work so no personal work to share.  I have a bit of a break now so I took some time to put together a showreel.  I did not have much animation prior to this but more of the  work I have been taking on is motion based.   There is an increasing demand for it with Instagram and Tik Tok been the most dominant sharing platforms and peoples expectations for more production.  

Despite all that my freelance took a big hit last year and though things have picked up this year it is still a struggle.  

I am at a decision point as to what to do next.  I hope to produce more personal work for the next few weeks and figure out the future - or the little bit I can control.  


Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...