Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On the move

On the move




Started out as a study. Started with the background then went off script.  Might get back to the study again.  

I have finished moving and am now surrounded with lots of boxes which I might or might not unpack. My Internet connection is a bit dodgy here so will just have to see how things go.  All that has had an impact on how much time I can spend practicing.  I start my new job next week so I will have to get used to a different routine.  I have lost my lunchtime study time and will spend more time commuting but on the plus side I am hoping that i wont be so tired in the evenings.  We shall see ..

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...