Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mordred Character

Mordred Character
Mordred Character
This is the last character concept for the Crimson Daggers Mentoring. 
I did not keep up with the classes before Christmas and finished this one just last week.  
 It was good to follow along and I did learn about all the things to think about when putting a concept together.  I had not done any character work before and it is something I would like to keep up.  

These were all the characters in the set.  Looking at them I would think the last 2 Morgana and Mordred look more like they share the same universe.  I may go back and rework the other two. 

Works on the other characters are here Arthur, MerlinMorgana. 

All Four Characters King Arthur Legend






3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...