Monday, December 31, 2012

Morgana - Character Development



Morgana Character Design crimson daggers
Morgana Character Design
 
At long last I got to finish this character.  I did it following the Crimson Daggers Character Development Class.  
This is Morgana as imagined in the Japanese Heian period.  In truth it does not have much of a nod to that period.  It got a little bit sacrificed in favour of the design.  The character is magical but rather than giving her a spell or pet I went for a special costume based on a dragon.  I did some line work first but to be honest I am finding it hard to be disciplined and do all the design in linework.  This concept changed a lot as I rendered.  Not a very efficient workflow but fun.  
This character goes with the earlier Merlin and Arthur .















3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...